Friday, May 21, 2010

Mason turns ONE (month)

Mason is one month old! Although the month has gone by fast, it feels like he has been in our family much longer. I'm continuing the tradition I started with Levi and will be taking pictures on his "birthday" each month. This picture plays homage to Levi's first birthday picture. Take a step back in time and check out Levi at this age here: http://annamcleod.blogspot.com/2008/07/one-month-old.html The outfit that Mason has on for this picture was a gift from Levi's teachers. It's perfect--has an excavator on it and it's green (which is the color I think Mason looks best in).
And here he is relaxing outside with his new toys from my friend Autumn-Grace and her husband Jose: Sophie the Giraffe and Jacque the Peacock. Sophie is especially cool. If you want to learn more about this classic toy, go here: http://sophiegiraffeusa.com/story.html. How special that my friends take the time to pick out such unique toys!
While Mason was relaxing, Levi was playing in the new whale sprinkler that Ashley got him at the dollar store. Naked boy! Running around naked inspired Levi to pee on his own several times. Maybe potty training will come later this summer?
Naked boy was all over the backyard, even on his tricycle.
And then we decided he probably needed to dry off. Ashley grabbed Mason's new lion towel (a gift from my friend Lindsay) and Levi looked like he just stepped out of Where the Wild Things Are!
Levi "talking" to Mason. Mason is probably wondering what in the world his brother has on!
It's nice to have such a great backyard to play in. We've been spending a lot of time there--even though we have to do battle with the mosquitoes constantly. Come visit and hang out with us!

5 comments:

Abby said...

I've actually read more than once that boys can be potty trained by letting them run around naked one weekend. We haven't even broached the subject yet, but it's coming. I'm glad they're summer boys!

These pics are awesome. Levi will hate them someday but they're so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Naked Boy has the right idea ;)

Unknown said...

I can't wait to come home and see you all!!! Miss you so much!

Micah, Tiffany, Andrew, Elijah, Isaac, Eliana, and Isabella said...

So glad you are adjusting so well to two boys:) I potty trained both my boys by making them run around a bathroom naked for day 1 of training. It worked great!

asj said...

They are both just perfect, so adorable Anna!