The first month with Tyler has flown by. A friend of mine just stopped by this morning and asked if having three kids was overwhelming. "No," I said. "It honestly isn't." For me, the jump from one child to two was HUGE but stepping up to three isn't as big of a deal. It helps that I'm a more confident mama and that Tyler is such a good baby. Last night he slept from 8:30 p.m.-2 a.m.--the longest stretch yet! And then went back to sleep until 6 a.m. after having his bottle. His neck is getting stronger and he continues to have great times of alertness. Unfortunately he got his first cold this week--thanks to having older brothers who just started preschool for the year, I guess (we all have runny noses, etc.).
So without further ado, Tyler Ryan McLeod! Thanks to Ashley's cousin Martin for the mustache pacifier.
And Tyler's official "month photo shoot!" No notecards this time like I used with Levi and Mason--my friend Susan gave me these nifty stickers.
Levi's friend Caroline's mama, Kelly, made Tyler this cute shirt. You can tell he's plumping right up!
He's not sure about this position but I had to try it because I did the same thing with Levi and Mason at one month.
So happy one month, Tyler! As Ashley observed, I'm pretty smitten with this little guy :o) And as my papa pointed out, I'm immensely proud of being a mama of three boys!
2 comments:
That paci cracks me up! Happy 1 month little Tyler.
Happy 1-month, Tyler! Your last two lines made me tear up a little. You are such a great mama to your three little guys! I'm glad he's such a good baby and it's been a positive and smooth addition. We are in the same boat here, thank goodness! :) Loving on my little guy and realizing they grow up SO fast!
Post a Comment